Friday, May 8, 2009

Prayer request from Beth Sandoval

Pray for my dad. He has an infection in his left middle finger that has swollen the finger to double the size, very painful and certainly impossible to function caring for my mom and Brendy. The liquid from his top joint has leaked for years, but this time it got infected and has the red moving up his hand hear his wrist. I think I have all that info correct. He is on antibiotics but the meds and the infection are hard on his already tired body. Today Brendy is in what they call surgery…she is in the hospital for an injection of something into her hip to help with pain and movement. That happened at 10 AM today. My mom is barely coming out of her reaction (very early reaction and long lasting, incredible weakness) to the latest chemo. Not an easy time for them. Bobbie and Steve are doing double duty to help them. Thanks for praying.

BETH

1 comment: