Sunday, March 15, 2009

Team Talk

Hi team! You know, pressure was on and I had to give a name to us...so I did. How do you like "The TLC Team!?" Sort of a double meaning here...TLC means NAFTA is Spanish (Tratado de Libre Comercio), but it also means "Tender Loving Care" in English. Sort of has a ring to it, don't you think?

Some questions were answered at our team leader training time, most specifically in the area of metrics and evaluations. We were also given some useful ideas to promote team community and unity.

I'm bringing back some correspondence for many of you, and some packages for some of you (the Cottrills!).

Check out my most recent post on my blog www.ixtapalucafryed.blogspot.com to read about some of my other post-meeting activities here.

We'll be talking soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment